Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By ScoopbeatZ Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:12 pm
why do the samples, sounds, audio etc get LOUDER when played alone or with minimum sounds playing with it, and then quieter and lower when played with other sounds, drums etc? PLEASE HELP ! I can't find anything on this anywhere? there's no way I can make a song like this. impossible to make an intro or bridge etc. lol.. its NOT the velocity..1/2 - full etc. its no matter what I do.
By Monotremata Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:01 am
Do you mean the unit actually has something wrong with it or??

I mean, thats what happens when you start mixing multiple tracks together.. Frequencies start blending together. Things start pushing other things down and out. Every new track you add takes more of your available headroom. The more you add the less headroom until its gone and everything is squished together in a little box. Mixing solves this problem.. Unless I am completely reading this wrong and theres some serious issue going on with like volume dropouts or something??
By ScoopbeatZ Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:37 pm
Yes the volume drops out of midi tracks like a piano from “the bank” for example. And/or drums/hats ets. All must play together to sound normal. If one is played alone its very loud like an intro or bridge for example. Then lowers to normal again when Played together but not always on first measure or hit. Sounds horrible. New MPC Studio.
By Monotremata Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:51 pm
Sounds weird hah. I have the Studio and use it everyday (just turned it on about 10 minutes ago) and it has issues sure, but Im able to write and mix and do whatever for the most part without any trouble. Think I actually may have found out Im causing myself unnecessary issues last night running at way too small of a buffer. Hopefully todays session stops crackling when I add my reverbs to something. I would have no clue what would even cause that other than some weird plugin setting you might have accidentally turned on or forgotten about?? Their support is kinda dismal but you could hit up the Akai boards and see too. Im like the only person running the software around here and everything just works for me except the known issues.