Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By DEZn00ts Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:19 am
Cockdiesel wrote:I thought you make fire beats? Way better than anyone here...
Drop the 808 sample into a key group, or if you don’t need a full range just hit 16 levels...

I didn't say I make better beats then EVERYONE here... The majority of producers suck. That beat you got right there is a good 7.5 I approve.

I also just found key groups right before I checked here but I do appreciate the help. OHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA BE SURPRISED in 6 months when I drop a few tracks for people here to steal LOL (jk). I'm dead serious, i am usually never cocky but people think they make good music and it sucks. I have at least 3 beats here, literally my first three out of two handfuls that would blow a lot of dudes first beats out of the water. Samples and all.

And mind you... I am 29 years old... I have never touched a musical instrument (Piano a HANDFUL of times) MPC or a DAW ever until now. Watch you're gonna remember me. I usually have the least confidence in the world when it comes to ANYTHING challenging anyone with anything involving skill or "charisma".

My music changes lives.
Last edited by DEZn00ts on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DEZn00ts Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:20 am
DEZn00ts wrote:
Cockdiesel wrote:I thought you make fire beats? Way better than anyone here...
Drop the 808 sample into a key group, or if you don’t need a full range just hit 16 levels...

I didn't say I make better beats then EVERYONE here... The majority of producers suck. That beat you got right there is a good 7.5 I approve.

I also just found key groups right before I checked here but I do appreciate the help. OHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA BE SURPRISED in 6 months when I drop a few tracks for people here to steal LOL (jk). I'm dead serious, i am usually never cocky but people think they make good music and it sucks. I have at least 3 beats here, literally my first three out of two handfuls that would blow a lot of dudes first beats out of the water. Samples and all.

Actually I take that back. You get 6.5 for dropping the beat halfway through and having that corny ass tag in there lmfao. :smoker: :lol: :mrgreen:
By JUKE 179r Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:25 pm
:popcorn: