Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Monotremata Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:34 am
Logic itself doesn't support MIDI out from AUs yet (I think, been awhile since I tried), but the MPC itself has its own special bug they've known about for awhile in that the whole MIDI output section shuts down. You should be able to do it in any other sequencer, but the plugin is broken.
By statisbeats Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:09 pm
Monotremata wrote:Logic itself doesn't support MIDI out from AUs yet (I think, been awhile since I tried), but the MPC itself has its own special bug they've known about for awhile in that the whole MIDI output section shuts down. You should be able to do it in any other sequencer, but the plugin is broken.

What I want to do is possible with maschine software in logic
By Menco Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:50 pm
As shown in the video, it should work. I’m running MPC 2.6 with Logic X Pro 10.4.3.

By Dakar19 Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:51 am
Can you trigger those notes on a controller or standalone MPC? In 1.9.6, I convert sample to program, select the sample in program, and I can trigger the sample in Logic with keys, but not with the Ren