Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By [email protected] Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:56 pm
Trying to install the software for the MPC Touch, and when I try to configure the screen I keep getting the message "not enough juice, please attach power.."

The power is attached to a source, the Touch responds when I plug it in, yet I keep getting this message...

Anyone else have this problem?

( I'm seriously considering cutting my losses, chucking this thing in the trash and start looking at Elektron products. Akai has really gone downhill).
By Flatout Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:44 pm
I have the same issue, running Mac OS 10.13 on a mac pro 5,1. During the initial setup, when it gets to "configure screen" it prompts me to make sure the power is plugged in, It is, and won't let me continue with the setup.
Powers on with no Usb connection plugged in to confirm the adapter works.
The Touch is plugged in directly via usb (no hub)
Ive tried on 10.12 Sierra and 10.14 Mojave as well, same issue. Im going to try 10.11 El Capitan since its mentioned in the original manual to be supported, but after that I'm not sure what else to try.
I had thought maybe doing a factory reset would maybe help? But it looks like you need to navigate on the screen to get to it, Does anyone know another way?
There has got to be other people with this problem!