Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By KazzuaL Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:11 pm
For years I have been running my rca cable from my Stanton c304 digital out to the spdif in on the MPC Ren. When I go to sample mode I have no option for “External” anymore, Only stereo, mono, resample as options I have input monitoring and direct monitoring configured. I have uninstalled the drivers/reinstalled checked everywhere and can’t get sound in using the digital in
By quietizkept Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:50 pm
Dang I bet that was crispy too. I did not remember the Ren had spdif, that's pretty cool. Sorry I can't help as of yet, subscribing just in case. Best of luck.
By KazzuaL Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:24 am
acura wrote:That's odd... Did you change anything since it worked the last time? What interface have you chosen? What's your MPC version? Mac/PC?

To be honest previous I was having crazy latency issues so while troubleshooting that I was adjusting all settings in my macbook pro (high sierra) and the Ren at one point. Currently im using the core drivers but Ive use both and nothing. Ive been using it this way from day one and just upgraded to 2.9.1 I noticed I wasnt getting audio in from my CD deck using spdif in. Ive been speaking to numark for the last few days but they havent been able to tell me anything but we are thinking they may have killed off the "spdif in/out" feature with the last update because the MPC X doesnt have spdif ports. If any has a MPC ren running on MAC os please let me know if you are getting sounds using spdif and what are your settings? At this point I just want to make my machines arent busted. Thanks in advance