Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By chri5 Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:57 pm
I recently bought an MPC Touch and had some trouble installing the drivers on Windows 10. I managed to get it working so thought I'd post here in case anyone else has the same trouble.

When I followed the install routine I reached the configure screen stage it never let me get any further stating I need more juice and to plug in the power. It was plugged in!

I left that part and decided to open the MPC software. Eventually the Touch came to life but the MPC software was offset and I could only see half of it on the touch screen. The touch capability was working but unusable as the screen was displaced.

After a lot of messing around I found what was causing the problem. In Display Settings under Scale and layout you have to make sure you are running at 100%. Any more and the Touch screen gets displaced.
By chri5 Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:08 pm
Sometimes the Touch screen become unresponsive, usually when I start clicking around on the primary monitor. The instructions to solve this issue must have been written for Windows 8 as I can't follow them on Windows 10.

Are there any MPC Touch users running Windows 10?
What firmware is your MPC Touch? Has there been any firmware updates for it?