Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Jumpercollins Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:58 am
Got a MBP Moavie OS and can't run the latest MPC update 2.10 with my MPC Touch. Tried running with it but it's saying my touch screen driver is out of date. However I'm using the latest screen touch driver for Moavie from the legacy list relating to that version of the OS. If I try to put the most up to date version on which is Big Sur the OS refuses to load it. Is there a way around this problem apart from buying a Live 2! I've already walked back my MBP to Moavie from Catalina just to get the touch working as couldn't get anything to work on Catalina!
By MPC-Tutor Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:41 am
MPC Touch working for me on Mojave and 2.10, I've not done any special hacks or tricks. I've only ever used the driver provided in the latest MPC installer. Sounds like you might need to perform a full uninstall, uninstallers are in Library > Application Support > Akai > MPC, make sure you use both uninstallers and reboot etc