Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Simair Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:29 am
Masters of the mpc!

Can someone tell me where to find the sample tail lenght "knob/adjuster" in the 2.10 software (i'm on pc)?

I use the 2.10 version on my mpc renaissance so i know that i need the twist and turn a lot off knobs in the software and they don't work all on the controller.

All the other features from the update are clear to find, but the Sample tail lenght is nowhere to find in the software itself?

Thanks in advance!
By WavyJonez19 Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:44 pm
You can find it in the software underneath the 8 major tabs. You can see the three tabs that say "Grid/Wave/List". Select "Wave" and you shall see your tail length option under that tab. Click "Warp" first to make this adjustment. Hope this helps and finds you in time. Take care.
By JohnDomain Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 pm
WavyJonez19 wrote:You can find it in the software underneath the 8 major tabs. You can see the three tabs that say "Grid/Wave/List". Select "Wave" and you shall see your tail length option under that tab. Click "Warp" first to make this adjustment. Hope this helps and finds you in time. Take care.

Where ? it's Not very clear which menu you're talking about...