Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By ace_of_dub Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:48 am
SakisX wrote:
ace_of_dub wrote:They certainly need to fix MPC Software. Right now frankly, it just doesnt compete with Maschine when it comes to sequencing and the arranger. If they are going to keep selling MPC controllers AKAI needs to make a serious effort to streamline the workflow.

Akai doesn't need to do anything , the user has to change DAW if he doesn't like the workflow :smoker:

You're right. People just need to go buy Maschine Mikro instead of that lazy knock off :smoker:
By SakisX Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:23 pm
ace_of_dub wrote:You're right. People just need to go buy Maschine Mikro instead of that lazy knock off :smoker:

I don't think it's a knock off, sure they are similar on hardware level design , but the software ,each one controls, is way different , so no knock off , just different :)
By ace_of_dub Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:14 pm
SakisX wrote:
ace_of_dub wrote:You're right. People just need to go buy Maschine Mikro instead of that lazy knock off :smoker:

I don't think it's a knock off, sure they are similar on hardware level design , but the software ,each one controls, is way different , so no knock off , just different :)

Which goes back to my first point, Akai needs to improve the software if they really want to compete with Maschine ecosystem.
By ace_of_dub Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:44 pm
SakisX wrote::hmmm: Just get a Maschine MK3 , problem solved

And you, just go get MPC Studio, no need to talk to me, problem solved.

I don't care about Maschine MK3. Any improvement on MPC Software benefits me as a MPC One owner on the other hand.