Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By stONy Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:14 pm
OMG, I've been spending all year working on this project when my windows crashed unexpectedly about a week ago. I had to reinstall Windows loosing about a 2 decades of bookmarks to just about everything you can imagine. Luckily enough I save to external hard drives and Windows spit out a list of everything I had installed (still no fun reinstalling all the software, programs, and plugins :x )

Now check this out, I call myself being smart and saving my presets to a folder on my music hard drive. You know, so in the event something like THIS happened, I had them. Sometimes I would load them from that location and try them on samples or sounds so I know them being saved there wasn't an issue. Since I've reinstalled, MPC software says each of my saved states are not for the plugin that I created them on. I'm like "?!?!?"

Does anyone know of a fix for this? Some of them were randomized and I'll never be able to duplicate those settings :cry: