Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By DozierMuzic Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:44 am
I have an Mpc Renaissance [2.10.1} and I use it as a plugin in Logic {10.6.2 } often. One day I tried to open it in Logic and Logic gave me an error message. 'Failed to load Audio Unit “MPC”, please contact the manufacturer for an updated version or further assistance". I was lead to believe it was a ilok problem so I updated that. It seem to work for a bit but when I loaded another session, the problem returned.
Then i uninstalled and reinstalled the undated version of the Mpc and it seemed to work again but not for long.
Sometimes it loads the audio unit but most times it doesn't. If I had a more recent Time Machine backup i would revert the system back but I would have to reinstall everything since a year back. I have yet to speak to Akai or Logic for assistance. I'm hesitant to update to Logic 10.7 because it might render me from using some of my older programs I use often. This is frustrating please help!

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)
2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1 GB
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
Thank You,
DozierMuzic