Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Budd Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:16 am
I see a lot of bad talk about the MPC Ren, but I just daisy chain mine through my mixer and play it live as an instrument and made about 90 songs, and made 4 cds with just the content I purchased for $1000. I got my full potential out of it if this helps anyone else out.
If someone could do me a favor and tell me what other loops I can use that are included in the bank, or wherever it comes from the wub, 809, all the vintage sounds, the one shots I can program seperate when not loading them to my daisy chain to play it live.
I would record a good beat, load up from the dnb, house, tech, chill, dubstep, but dont know where these files are on the installation cds, however, I will get to that. I can load them up to the Mpc Ren, and make a fire beat and record it, then come back and load up a bunch of bass, more or the same drums to keep the beat similar to the layer, also some congo or jungle or whatever anything, and play it after recording the beat, in ableton, then I could just add anything else I need but, I pumped out just about every chord, bass, and drum, they have in the box.
Now that I gave a secret to pump out tracks without the bs, this is what I was getting to.. I need a favor, I ran out of sounds.
What could I use for more loops from Mpc? Like what pack, or whatever can I buy that has all the genres the MPC Ren came with? I mean I have drums from all the mpcs to load like zillions, I just need more bass, pads, chords, melodies, all in loops, in all the genres in another pack without having to purchase another $1000 MPC. I love mine, I can still play it with all the drums for years, I just need more loops from AKAI, this thing comes with drum city, I can make drum tracks but thats not loops, and the loops are not as diverse, you can only change pitch. What to buy from AKAI, that has the loops, I hate loopmasters, I got ripped off, MPC REN was hell, but I chained it to play it live, and its work, but I need more synths and anything that is loops, from AKAI, that I can load up to my arrangement, I ran out of melodies. Just loops.. Give this a shot if you grind, if not then it still takes hard work, I just need more Akai loop breaks, and dnb etc. plus more pads, chords, and basses, like I said, 3 cds, and 90 tracks with the way I play it live, in about an hour, I need more loops to add to the arrangement, the jingles are about done. Beats, for days though in an hour. The way to do it hook it up to two pcs and a mixer, and call akai, if you need to validate it, load up the drum one shots, and play it to your main pc, record, stop, whatever, then add the akai loop rex and wav loops. Every genre, I just need more loops, I ran out of meodies, but it was worth it, I even lay down live a drum beat updside down with the 1/2, 1/3, whatever. Dont knock it, I had to do it, done, I just want some suggestions how to get me some more melody and beat loops to throw in, or just cause I used the entire library.
Have fun