Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JDM2 Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:14 am
Let's say the sample I have assigned to pad 1 is a long sample. I hit pad 1 and the sample assigned to pad 1 starts to play. Then before pad 1 finishes I hit pad 2, cutting off pad 1's sample. This causes pad 2 to play. If I take my finger off of pad 2, or if pad 2 finishes playing and once it cuts off, is there a way to still have pad 1 play as soon as pad 2 stops playing?

I will try and word it a bit differently...

The sample on pad 1 was cut off by pad 2's sample being played, but pad 1 still plays in the background but it cannot be heard because pad 2 is playing. Then once pad 2 finishes playing, is it possible for pad 1's sample to cut back on as if it never cut off?

I am hoping I explained this well enough. Any help would be appreciated,
By JDM2 Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:40 am
Thank you!

Using Mother Ducker crossed my mind. But I wanted to see if the software had a way of doing this other than mother ducker. As of right now that looks to be the best solution. Thank you again!