Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Ties_Th Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:57 pm
I am trying to install everything for my MPC touch on my windows computer. I am unable to install the display driver. After clicking it it says that the driver is already up to date. Due to this i can't configure the screen. Somebody able to help me with this?
By atomicsoul Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:58 pm
So I obtained a used Touch on the cheap a couple weeks ago and I'm having same issue. I'm a Studio Black user and thought I'll transition to one of these touch based MPC's but not until the new ones are released. I figured I'd get the touch to start getting familiar with how to use the touch screen and I'd upgrade when they release new hardware. My question, How the hell is this display configured? Self build PC running Window 10 not sure of Build Number but up to date with updates. I've followed the instruction and even tried fresh install on other systems but nothing doing so far.
Any help would be appreciated
Thx