Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By WavyJonez19 Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:43 am
I just have a question about the mpc2 software that comes with the MPC Studio MK2. So after I chopped my samples and made a non destructive program out of them. When I go back to the main grid and play out my samples when recording. How come there are gaps between my notes on the grid when I play it back. Basically my question in laments terms is why am I not getting the desired fluid loop of my samples played back. I set the right tempo and I change the bars from 2 to 4 but they just seem to not mesh well. Even change the tempo too. I’m just starting out and this is my first mpc ever. Could anyone help please or should someone I be posting this topic in the mpc software section. Thanks in advance.
By WavyJonez19 Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:21 pm
kaydigi wrote:Double check you tempo and check your time correct settings .

What do those numbers do next to TC Bar/4/8/16/32 do. I know it’s on my mpc studio to the tc control. But what will that do to the beat. I’m new to mpc in general.