Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By OhItsTimm Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:23 pm
Alright I’m curious, I bought this new version of the MPC software thinking I’d be able to pick up where I left off on the version before this with my MPC studio, however I’m unable to use this hardware. The screen turns on but I can’t do anything else with it, I should also note that I’m using the MacBook Air M1 (2020) laptop and I’ve read conflicting posts about the M1 not supporting the machine. Is this true? Is it time to upgrade MPC’s??? I’m just trying to make beats off samples :(
By kaydigi Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:14 pm
OhItsTimm wrote:Alright I’m curious, I bought this new version of the MPC software thinking I’d be able to pick up where I left off on the version before this with my MPC studio, however I’m unable to use this hardware. The screen turns on but I can’t do anything else with it, I should also note that I’m using the MacBook Air M1 (2020) laptop and I’ve read conflicting posts about the M1 not supporting the machine. Is this true? Is it time to upgrade MPC’s??? I’m just trying to make beats off samples :(

It’s not supported .

The black mk1 studio and the new studio black mk2 work on m1.