Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By GGunz Wed May 03, 2023 8:03 am
Hello , I'm going to buy a second hand MPC Studio 2 which provides Mpc 2 software , if the previous owner already registered the license for the software , will I be able to use it as well? or do I have to ask him to transfer the licenses to me?
Thanks!
By GGunz Wed May 03, 2023 12:05 pm
I found this on the akaipro website:

"Product registration on inmusicstore.com has been updated to ensure all customers have the same excellent experience even if they’re registering a pre-owned, open-box, or demo product. When a new user registers their product at inmusicstore.com account, any prior registration will be removed, and the new user will receive their complete set of included content (varies by product)."

Can anybody confirm that this is how it works? Will I get mpc 2 software if I register my second hand Akai mpc studio on that website?
By MPC-Tutor Wed May 03, 2023 12:22 pm
GGunz wrote:I found this on the akaipro website:

"Product registration on inmusicstore.com has been updated to ensure all customers have the same excellent experience even if they’re registering a pre-owned, open-box, or demo product. When a new user registers their product at inmusicstore.com account, any prior registration will be removed, and the new user will receive their complete set of included content (varies by product)."

Can anybody confirm that this is how it works? Will I get mpc 2 software if I register my second hand Akai mpc studio on that website?

That's what it says, so it sounds like they finally listened to all the feedback on improving the existing system.
By GGunz Wed May 03, 2023 3:57 pm
I just bought it , let's see how it goes once I get it..
By 83dude Wed May 03, 2023 10:04 pm
Go pioneer for the sake of the forum! :worthy: