Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By onzo Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:00 pm
Hi! Some friend offered me a mpc studio silver to produce at Home but i cant find if this one runs on Windows 10, i mean if the studio software has compatibility... Anyone using it can tell me? I already know that it doesnt work on newest macOS but can't find any info on Windows...
If You can hand me some info i'd be grateful
Thanks!
By kaydigi Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:49 pm
onzo wrote:Hi! Some friend offered me a mpc studio silver to produce at Home but i cant find if this one runs on Windows 10, i mean if the studio software has compatibility... Anyone using it can tell me? I already know that it doesnt work on newest macOS but can't find any info on Windows...
Thanks!

You should be good on windows with it , follow the restart prompts when you are installing the drivers .
By onzo Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:20 pm
kaydigi wrote:
onzo wrote:Hi! Some friend offered me a mpc studio silver to produce at Home but i cant find if this one runs on Windows 10, i mean if the studio software has compatibility... Anyone using it can tell me? I already know that it doesnt work on newest macOS but can't find any info on Windows...
Thanks!

You should be good on windows with it , follow the restart prompts when you are installing the drivers .

Nailed it! it works great and i'm loving the workflow, it's nice to use mpc again! used the 500 a few years ago but im digging the manual a lot more with this one.
thanks!