Support and chat about Akai's range of MIDI controllers, including the MPD. MPK and LPD
By IWFizz Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:02 pm
The manual says there's an editor for the MPK Mini Plus but I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know if it's actually been released yet?
By MPC-Tutor Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:28 pm
Normally these things are on the product page, but it seems like they only have the manual and the firmware updater. Have you created an inmusic account and registered the hardware? You'll get a bunch of downloads added to your account immediately afterwards, hopefully it's in there. https://profile.inmusicbrands.com/custo ... unt/login/
By Lampdog Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:49 pm
Not a problem. Happy beatmaking!
By Rudemovements Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:50 am
I've jot had luck getting it to work well. They rushed the release of this device before other devices were squared up.

I like the ideas they set out with for this unit but even with the ableton beta script the transport buttons don't work for the simplest of features such as play/stop/record! It absurd.

I've updated everything as well and am familiar with akai products. This controller isn't even working correctly with their own daw yet, I almost want to send it back until I see better reports online, this way I'm not stuck with it.

This editor wasn't work right for me last 2 days, it could be because I installed akai script they offered in their site.