Support and chat about Akai's range of MIDI controllers, including the MPD. MPK and LPD
By JUKE 179r Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 am
firework wrote:Iam fed up of this and I will be honest, if you buy this and support this crap bring made by a now crap company, you DESERVE to get jerked.

so Iam glad you got beat, I hope you learn.

OUCH!!! :shock:

Be easy cheesy!
By mpcTortoise Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am
Ho shit. This thread makes me feel like i got the best of both worlds, since i own both the Axiom 25 and MPK25. Soft and hard... yeah, hard responsive keys are glorious to me.

Speaking of quality, my rarely used modulation wheel broke on the Axiom. Better start looking for hacks for the eventual fail, as i am one of the **** that bought the Yellow version... lovely color, iffy product.
By numb3r Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:12 am
Brokeyn MPK49 key? If you didn't manage to lose the plastic hook with the rubber dampener, here's the easiest and most cost efficient way to fix it.

What you'll need:

Phillips screwdriver
Tweezers
Quick set epoxy
Super glue
Small applicator for epoxy (QTip with cotton pulled off, kebob stick, whatever)

- Remove all of the slider and rotation knobs by simply pulling them off. Toss them in a cup or somewhere you won't lose any.

- Flip the unit over and emove all of the large screws on the bottom. These are the screws that have an indentation in the metal bottom of the unit.

- Turn the unit back over (keys facing you) and slowly remove the plastic cover. It won't come off entirely so simply lift it up and fold it over. There will be 2 ribbons connected to the main board.

- There's a small spring that keeps the key connected on it's rear. Simply pull that off and put the spring in a safe place.

- We are now ready to fix the broken plastic piece. Simple super glue won't work because of the pressure the key exerts on the piece, however super glue is still needed. Make sure you have enough light to see and use a tweezers if you can't get your fingers into the area.

- Place a small amount of super blue on the plastic piece AND on the broken end on the keyboard.

- Using the tweezers, take the plastic piece and glue it back into place. Hold it there until it sets.

- After the super glue sets, mix your epoxy and use an applicator to coat the broken section of the plastic. Get a good coat around it so it sets it well.

- WAIT. Make sure it sets to the recommended time of the epoxy. Quick set epoxy is recommended.

- When it's completely dry, put all the parts you took off back on and wait a few months til another key breaks.

WALA :D
By Ill-Green Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:44 am
firework wrote:GOD ALMIGHTY WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BUYING NUKAI ****??? WHY WHY WHY?

Iam fed up of this and I will be honest, if you buy this and support this **** bring made by a now **** company, you DESERVE to get jerked.

so Iam glad you got beat, I hope you learn.

This is the type of sh!t you faggots need to hear. :lol: :lol: :lol: