Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By mosfet Fri May 14, 2021 2:19 pm
Hi!

Just bought JJOSXL for Mpc2500. Im on 3.76

Would be nice if it was possible to change sequences on the fly. Before they end. To make fills and breaks.

Ex: If I have a sequence of 4 bars. And I want to make a fill on the last bar there is no sensible way to do it. Or is it? I´ve tried immediatly start/play. But it changes the sequence instantly and unquantized so the beat will be off grid.

I wish there was a possiblity to change sequences quantized to either 1 bar before end of sequence. Or that immidiately start/play was quantized.
By Undosequence Sun May 16, 2021 8:15 pm
I've read your post twice but I'm struggling to understand what you mean, if you mean you'd like to do a fill on bar 4 but you don't want to have to keep waiting for 3 bars for it to come back round you then you can do the following ...

Go over to the right hand side of the screen where it shows the amount of bars and change it from loop from to 1 to 4, to loop 3 to 4.

That way when you press play start it will play from the beginning of bar 4 and only loop bar for so you can edit on the fly.
By Undosequence Sun May 16, 2021 8:17 pm
Undosequence wrote:I've read your post twice but I'm struggling to understand what you mean, if you mean you'd like to do a fill on bar 4 but you don't want to have to keep waiting for 3 bars for it to come back round you then you can do the following ...

Go over to the right hand side of the screen where it shows the amount of bars and change it from loop from to 1 to 4, to loop 3 to 4.

That way when you press play start it will play from the beginning of bar 4 and only loop bar for so you can edit on the fly.

I should of said set it to loop 4 to 4 but I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at.

Hope it helps, I also hope that feature is on the o.s you're using, I've been on xlcd for many years now so I can't remember much about the previous os's.