All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By MPC-Tutor Thu May 03, 2018 4:15 pm

‘MPC X & MPC Live Bible’ Update Now Available!

http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... ive-bible/

I’ve just released the 5th edition of the ‘MPC X & MPC Live Bible’ for compatibility with the latest MPC Firmware 2.2.1, with over 100 pages of new content and hundreds of improvements to existing tutorials!

New content includes tutorials on humanisation, random events generate, , pitch quantise, advanced VST Plugin cloning (with new 4-velocity and 3 semitone templates plus memory optimisation techniques), pseudo-stereo multisampling tricks, guide to building standalone expansions, updated audio and grid editing techniques, updated speed chopping workflow, and many more tweaks.

This update is FREE to all existing owners of the book - just log into your MPC-Samples.com account or use the link in the original purchase email.

Any problems, let me know. Enjoy the update!
BTW, if you haven't got the book yet, check it out here:

http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... ive-bible/
By dc_128 Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 am
dc_128 wrote:Hey! I've been trying to log back into my account to download the update but nothing works. I can't even get a new password with my email through the page. Has this happened to anyone.

Thanks

Was able to download with the original purchase link but still no way to log back into my account for future purchases :(
By MPC-Tutor Sun May 13, 2018 4:16 pm
dc_128 wrote:Hey! I've been trying to log back into my account to download the update but nothing works. I can't even get a new password with my email through the page. Has this happened to anyone.

Hi, you don't have an account at MPC-Samples.com, you purchased without creating one , this is why you cannot log in. Do you still have the original download email? This link will give you the latest version of the book.
By MPC-Tutor Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:13 am
Agnos wrote:I wish you had an alternate payment option. I filled out everything on Paypal to buy your book when I got stuck at the question asking for my phone number. I do not have a phone so it would not let me pay.

Contact me via [email protected] and I can send you an alternate payment link.