Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By nooperator Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:48 pm
Model: MPC1000 + Large LCD upgrade, 128MB ram. JJOS 128XL (2.32 and 1.81)

Hi friends! I can't find an answer about this, so apologies in advance if this is already answered somewhere out there. This is a really weird issue that may be hard to articulate. Thanks, in advance for your patience.

The Issue:
A long sample (40s, set to mono in the program) is getting cut off when a combination of specific tracks are unmuted.

-Behavior 1) If track 3 (drum-program1), Track 21(ambient long one-shot-program2), and Track 1(drum-program1) are all playing simultaneously--Track 21(ambient) track stops playing after about .5seconds.

-Behavior 2) If I play track 1, 3, or 7(all drum prog1) + Track 21 (ambient), the ambient sample plays in its entirety. As soon as I add a combination of any of the 3 drum tracks + The ambient track, the ambient track will not play longer than like half of a second.

-Behavior 3) If I play track [1 or 3 or 7]+17(all drum prog1), The ambient sample plays in its entirety

-Behavior 4) If I play track [1 or 3 or 7]+17(all drum prog1) + Track 18(bell tone pattern), The ambient sample is cut short after about 0.5 seconds.[/list]

Background Details on the issue:
1) ambient samples recorded directly into my MPC, Queued them up on beat 1 of Track 21.
3) Track 7 was a copy of Track 3, with events just shifted around.
4) I have tried JJOS128XL 2.31, 2.32, and 1.81. All of which I'm having the same issue.
5) I looked through all of the events in the step edit screen for tracks 1, 3, and 7, and didn't find any track mutes or anything.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! This is a total hurdle over the creative process that I'm totally looking forward to overcoming :-D

Also, I am happy to share the entire project files with anyone if they're interested in trying to reproduce the issue.