Read the forum guidelines and post all your comments, questions and suggestions about MPC-Forums.com
User avatar
By stickyrikky Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:20 am
Hey... don't get me wrong... there's a wealth of information here. How much information??? TOO MUCH. It's a great resource, but use it wisely. Spend more time with your machine and less time reading this **** because you can read forever. You will learn the most by reading the manual and relying on trial and error. No doubt. 100 percent. If you REALLY, REALLY get stuck... then come and read these forums. If you wanna talk shop with some fellow MPC heads.... then come read the forums. But for those learning... get the hell off these forums and start pushing some buttons. I have the best intentions by saying this... no disrespect to anyone. Read the manual and use your imagination. GO!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS ****
User avatar
By MPC-Tutor Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:59 am
monkiusz wrote:My only problem with this forum last months is - it’s dead.


Most forums are more quiet these days as there's far more options for people, e.g Facebook, etc. Plus a lot of stuff has already been covered over the years.

Perhaps consider starting some interesting topics that will generate more discussion? 60 posts in 3 years is hardly prolific, is it?
User avatar
By JUKE 179r Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 pm
:lol:
User avatar
By saltmcgault Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:27 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
monkiusz wrote:My only problem with this forum last months is - it’s dead.


Most forums are more quiet these days as there's far more options for people, e.g Facebook, etc. Plus a lot of stuff has already been covered over the years.

Perhaps consider starting some interesting topics that will generate more discussion? 60 posts in 3 years is hardly prolific, is it?



LOL
User avatar
By monkiusz Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:34 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Perhaps consider starting some interesting topics that will generate more discussion? 60 posts in 3 years is hardly prolific, is it?


Man, that hurts! ;) Well - english isn't my native language. So I rather read than post stuff here. But when I do - very often I don't get too much responses. I don't use Facebook and other options you mentioned I prefer forums like this one. And it's not my first account here. Like this forum anyway, so I'm sad it's so silent. Looks like everybody diggs chubby girls in offtopic, no vinyl records anymore. :lol: Last days I tried mpc discord channel but it also looks like a ghost-town.
User avatar
By Lampdog Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:27 pm
monkiusz wrote:Looks like everybody diggs chubby girls in offtopic, no vinyl records anymore. :lol:


Some said “their mouths are warmer, it’s science.” I like em all though.

I hear about more and more record stores opening up these days. I don’t do vinyl anymore but it’s nice to hear it.

I’d rather it be quiet here than when certain people were around and it was non-stop thread monitoring for me. E-beef would break out like every hour and a half. E-feelings would get hurt. It’s entertaining yes, but, it hurts the overall forum feel and purpose ya dig.
User avatar
By pk1 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:56 am
Lampdog wrote: E-feelings would get hurt. It’s entertaining yes, but, it hurts the overall forum feel and purpose ya dig.


Indeed it does.