Read the forum guidelines and post all your comments, questions and suggestions about MPC-Forums.com
By BostonGreen Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:08 am
Today I feel like a boss......

Took me a few days but finally got my avatar to show....... It wouldn't accept a Dropbox, Google photo or Google drive link, was driving me mad lol

Uploaded to image shack and all good.

It's the little things in life :o
By MPC-Tutor Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:28 am
The sharing links they provide in those services are not the true image location so they can’t be used for embedding in html. Sometimes you have the right click the image to get the real address, some of them require you go further and ‘inspect’ the html code to find the url!
By BostonGreen Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:04 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:The sharing links they provide in those services are not the true image location so they can’t be used for embedding in html. Sometimes you have the right click the image to get the real address, some of them require you go further and ‘inspect’ the html code to find the url!

Thanks for moving this to correct forum, I did click on the menu and scrolled through available forums but couldn't see the support forum/thread. I rarely access via the 'main' page, where all the sections are listed ..... now I know :worthy:
By BostonGreen Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:09 am
While you're here, what is the timezone this forum and the BB's set to?

I currently have it set to UK time, but Id like to set it to match the BB's so making it easier for me knowing the cut off times for comps .....

Tia
By NearTao Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:07 pm
Beat Battle cutoff times are the day, your local time. Can you fudge it a bit, sure... but it tends to be not terribly hard and fast.
By BostonGreen Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:08 pm
NearTao wrote:Beat Battle cutoff times are the day, your local time. Can you fudge it a bit, sure... but it tends to be not terribly hard and fast.

Ahh ok, cheers