Read the forum guidelines and post all your comments, questions and suggestions about MPC-Forums.com
By pk1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:17 pm
Thx Andy this new format looks great! Really digging the new look!
By BDRAKE Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:54 pm
I really like the new format! Very DOPE! :smoker:
By MPC-Tutor Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:04 pm
Living Bate wrote:i cant see the topic title without hovering over it.....

something must be wrong cos i think its ****....

Could you explain that in more detail - which specific topic title, i.e. on the forum listing page or the topic page itself (screenshot would be helpful). Which browser/platform?

By Living Bate Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:24 pm
IE9

I have a screen shot....can i send it to you?....i cant upload on this computer....

or maybe i can send it later from another computer

Re:

By MPC-Tutor Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:53 pm
Living Bate wrote:IE9

Eeek, IE9 is an old browser discontinued 4 years ago - my stats show it's used by less than 0.2% of my visitors, Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll be making any changes to support such old browsers, not unless it's something really simple to remedy that doesn't require horrible code hacks. Is there a reason you use IE9? Work computer?

The latest IE (11) is only used by 2% of my visitors, IE is pretty much dead these days, it's all about Chrome, Safari, Firefox and the android/iOS browsers.
By Living Bate Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm
yeh fair enough....i'm on my home computer now and it looks fine in IE11.....I guess I just like running old browsers.......

its that crunchy 12bit sound you only get from old browsers :-D
By MPC-Tutor Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:38 am
DJ Hellfire wrote:I don't like it. Mainly because the user information and avatar is on the right. It's weird to get used to this when every other forum still has this on the left.

It's the way the template came, it's actually the way the entire phpBB forum system is now set up, I think there's a logical reason behind putting the main content on the left which is why more forums are heading that way.

I can probably work out how to swap it around but it depends on how many people truly hate it. As with most redesigns, 95% of issues are simply down to it being new and unfamiliar - give it 2 weeks and see what you think.