Yes it took 7 hours and was not not super easy. But it is doable with a little bit of concentration.
As you can see on page 2 of the pdf (link below) i made seperate groups. Then I cut them out carefully and fixed them on the mpc housing with transparent tape. then i rubbed them through, checked the result and left the transfer foil on it until everything was done. then i carefuly removed the transfer tapes and cleaned the spots where the tape was with a q-tip and a some silicon remover. The rub ons are very fragile so i had to carefully coat them with transparent lacquer. It is sometimes not easy to align the cutout although I designed them so the align to the holes. One must pay attention that the rubons dont stick to the housing before they are on the right place this is especially hard with the long lines i had to super carefully pull them off again and maneuver them without destroying them.
It is not perfect some things are not in 100% exact but 95%... but i am happy with result: http://www.annekuhn-keramik.de/flo/akai ... tering.pdf
I think it is a good way to make it yourself as most of the work (5 days) was to create the graphics and putting them on worked quite good. I payed 120 Euro for the A4 + red Akai logo. But any further production is cheaper as the negative is already there.