Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By fasttrackpimp Wed May 06, 2009 5:37 am
7 1 4 Beats wrote:3000LE I feel like is made cheaper than the white one's a little bit. The buttons on my white vs. LE are different side by side the white ones the buttons feel thicker more solid the LE buttons are more thin and feel cheap.

From this thread:
http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110229
By JUKE 179r Wed May 06, 2009 12:05 pm
MPCHunter wrote:It's funny how often this thread comes up. Everyone knows that the 3000 with the color LCD has the best sound.

And has the capability of connecting to the internet to download samples. :D
By rokuez Thu May 07, 2009 12:20 am
fasttrackpimp wrote:
7 1 4 Beats wrote:3000LE I feel like is made cheaper than the white one's a little bit. The buttons on my white vs. LE are different side by side the white ones the buttons feel thicker more solid the LE buttons are more thin and feel cheap.

From this thread:
http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110229

can anyone else confirm this bootsy buttons issue?
By Deta!L Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 am
7 1 4 Beats wrote:
Deta!L wrote:I have the blue buttons from a regular 3K on my LE and they are the same, this sh*t is silly

No there not. They are different compound same mold.

maybe, they're just buttons though, as long as they work/feel the same..who cares? I can't tell any difference, maybe your hands are sensitive from all the Jergens? :mrgreen:

haha, jj dood
By 7 1 4 Beats Tue May 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Deta!L wrote:
7 1 4 Beats wrote:
Deta!L wrote:I have the blue buttons from a regular 3K on my LE and they are the same, this sh*t is silly

No there not. They are different compound same mold.

maybe, they're just buttons though, as long as they work/feel the same..who cares? I can't tell any difference, maybe your hands are sensitive from all the Jergens? :mrgreen:

haha, jj dood

:lol:
By Von Wed May 13, 2009 12:34 pm
I have never owned a 3k but I have tried them both side by side for a short period
my impressions were that the original 3k was more of a solid build quality than the 3k le.

That was my first impression before I ever heard there was a build quality difference
I was disappointed because I liked the look of the le much better.
I ended up passing on both of them because I have a 4k and just didn't see the point of going backwards.
By deegood Wed May 13, 2009 9:13 pm
I have the le and can't see how the regular could be any more solid than this!!! VON--I also had a 4k then went to the 3k. It's only a backwards step if you allow it to be. I personally can do what I was doing( other than resample)-I really do like the 3k better!
By swisherchem Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:28 am
I had both 3000 and 3000le and I had to sell mpc3000 in 2012. It all depends on who used the machine before. My 3000 was in mint condition and le was in bad condition. I spent more than $2000 on LE and now it is in perfect condition. fixed all the issues with these machines.