Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By skylab001 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 pm
I desperately need this disk to do some ram tests as well as calibration. Does anybody have a disk image or could make me a hard copy? I mentioned this in the ghost in the machine thread previously, but I'm realizing I need this disk before I can move forward testing my machine.
By Clint Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:51 pm

This was sold on ebay a couple of months ago (not by me). What do you want it for? What OS does your machine have installed?
By master-ceo Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 pm
Would love to have that as well. Anything thats original MPC 60, I want! Like that cool carrying bag they had. That disk needs to be imaged and archived to the bible thread pronto. :wink:
By mr_debauch Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm
master-ceo wrote:That disk needs to be imaged and archived to the bible thread pronto. :wink:

I agree... it would be good to do that. I hate that omniflop rigmarole though...
By a.chiGur Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 am
TEST DISK used to test mode. Test mode is used for adjustment and inspecting the Model MPC60.

MPC test function:
1. DAC Trim
2. ADC Monitor
3. CPU RAM test
4. Battery CDAM test
5. Sound Memory test

My MPC have a BAD attack ((((
By Dj Khayos Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:11 am
SimonInAustralia wrote:
master-ceo wrote:Would love to have that as well. Anything thats original MPC 60, I want! Like that cool carrying bag they had.

Cool shit!
By sammess Tue May 02, 2023 2:21 am
Sorry to bump this old thread, but wondering if anybody has a lead on this test disk?

I really need one here to run some diagnostics on my MPC60.

Any information or advice would be much appreciated!