Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By micb Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:31 pm
Sv, I think we have come to a conclusion that something strange is up, the guy hasn't checked into this forum for over a month, which I assume is very odd for someone like Rohan, granted that he is a busy guy and obviously doesnt have tonnes of time to chuck at the forum,but even so I assume he checks in most weeks. His reputation seems to be up there at the top, so I dont think this is the usual case. Int'nl mail is slow, but not 2+ month slow. We'll just have to sit tight and see if any news arises I suppose. Not like I have any other options really ...
By peelnpuff Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:46 am
Hmm i hope i was not waiting too long to purchase 3.5 ....

From reading in the forum i believe there are some guys with real life contact to rohan beacause of let him fix their mpcs (situated in Australia).
I m not sure about that because it was some time ago, but maybe someone can contact these guys.
I think in one case it was a power supply problem but i dont know if he ever physically fixed the problem or only talkin about the problem here in the forum.
Maybe this could be a help to contact him, but on the other side it would be near to something like a stalking thing =)...

Sorry for the bad english =).

Alfred
By monkeymarc Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm
Hi Guys,
I just want to say that Rohan is as solid as they come. I am very close to him (he's at my studio most weeks when I am not on tour). He's very reliable and this is not like him at all. I think possibly something has gone wrong here that is possibly beyond his control. The man is keeping the MPC 3000 and 60 alive out of love for those machines and I can honestly say that he is extreemly pasionate about it... I am not sure what has happened here, but I will drop him an email ( as I am on tour os at the moment) and see if everything is ok.. Cheers...
By yoonchul Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:38 pm
Thanks monkeymarc! I just wanted to say that I don't think anyone is attacking his character. I think all of us realize the solid reputation he has and that he worked hard to earn that respect. I think we all agree there must be something going on out of his control, but it would just be great to hear something.
By dmarz45 Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 am
Yeah there is no way Rohan has intentionally screwed you. He has been dealing with all of us on this forum for ages and he is the man. I've never heard anybody ever complain about him. I hope everything works out because there is something definitely out of sorts here...