Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By derMole Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm
SCSI interface and raizinmonster arrived after 3 weeks. Communication could have been better... I guess that's also what lead to the recent negative feedback on ebay. I received the tracking number after a few days but the package wasn't shipped until a week later.
By SEMS Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:57 pm
Just to bring this all a bit more up to date, did anyone manage to get any of these solutions to work with NON-3.5 OS?

I thought the Bakmonolith / Powermonster was working fine with my 3K on 3.10 OS but I was fooled... it only lets me save on Partition A. Tried several cards but none of them are working, the other 2-3 cards I tried wouldn't save anywhere. SCSI2SD didn't work at all either as of early this year when I tried it but we knew that already. I think I have the latest firmware. I moved that onto the S3KXL where it works perfectly.
By JUKE 179r Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:52 pm
I'm waiting for Artmix's (now Stratos-Technology on eBay) MPC3000 SCSI connector conversion kit that I bought for $48 + $16 shipping from Japan.
I'm anxious to get it and install a Microtech PCD-47B in my LE.
By JUKE 179r Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:23 pm
I scrapped installing the PCD-47B and installed both the the SCSI RaizenMonster and the v5 SCSI2SD card readers in my 3000LE since I've used both in client's 2000XL (OS1.14c). The 3000 works great with the SCSI drives on Vailixi OS.

BTW... there is a new firmware update for the v5 SCSI2SD card.
By sweatyr Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:25 pm
I recently copped 3000LE with internal cf reader.
internal cf reader is RaizinMonster.
Isn't RaizinMonster hot swappable?
currently hot swap is not working.
after changing to another cf card, Disk --> Load doesn't recognize the card and keep searching.
is there a revised version for ho swap?