Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By richie Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:53 pm
brodel34 wrote:wait.... so you're telling me that with the scsi i can somehow magically have more storage than a floppy??

yeah... i think i got the concept boss.

I tried to share information based on my elite level of technical experience in matters of this nature in case anyone else reading could benefit from it.

At the end of the day, I don't really care what you do or don't do with your gear.
By richie Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:55 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:I'm with you on that.
I've refurbished quite a few MPC's over the years. When I start talking to the clients about upgrading their floppy to a SCSI2SD drive, surprisingly more than half of the owners want to keep the floppy disk. :?
I don't get it, but hey...it's their baby.

It's all about practicality and you and I tend to always be on the same page with technical sh*t like this.

Wanting to stick to an inconvenient format for the sake of defiance instead of what is new, readily available and an advantage in any way you cut it is the American way I suppose.
By brodel34 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:58 am
richie wrote:
JUKE 179r wrote:I'm with you on that.
I've refurbished quite a few MPC's over the years. When I start talking to the clients about upgrading their floppy to a SCSI2SD drive, surprisingly more than half of the owners want to keep the floppy disk. :?
I don't get it, but hey...it's their baby.

It's all about practicality and you and I tend to always be on the same page with technical sh*t like this.

Wanting to stick to an inconvenient format for the sake of defiance instead of what is new, readily available and an advantage in any way you cut it is the American way I suppose.

i bet your drums are trash and you don't know why. go use a pc, trendsetter.

you clowns drive me to say things i wouldnt normally say. why are you like this? i literally said i probably wont use floppies. i'm trying to understand. i'm a noob. you're a f-ing a-hole.

deadass. i'm passionate about wanting to buy an mpc and i'm genuine in my curioustiy about this stuff. where else am i supposed to go? is there a grown up crowd of people who actually know about these things and are willing to discuss the nuance? clearly you guys aren't mature enough to discuss the nuance.

i don't think you understand the nuance to begin with. its just big storage and little storage. let this thread die. but if you are gonna continue to troll then just stop because you look stupid. maybe not to you but to me.
By richie Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:46 am
brodel34 wrote:i bet your drums are trash and you don't know why. go use a pc, trendsetter.

you clowns drive me to say things i wouldnt normally say. why are you like this? i literally said i probably wont use floppies. i'm trying to understand. i'm a noob. you're a f-ing a-hole.

deadass. i'm passionate about wanting to buy an mpc and i'm genuine in my curioustiy about this stuff. where else am i supposed to go? is there a grown up crowd of people who actually know about these things and are willing to discuss the nuance? clearly you guys aren't mature enough to discuss the nuance.

i don't think you understand the nuance to begin with. its just big storage and little storage. let this thread die. but if you are gonna continue to troll then just stop because you look stupid. maybe not to you but to me.

There is a simple way to resolve these hot flashes of rage you're feeling when looking at the screen.

Simply apologize for having even started this thread in the first place. I mean really man, an ounce of common sense, simple math (you could've used your fingers to count) or even a simple google search would have answered your question for you.

Even as ridiculous as the thread title and question was - You were still bestowed the fortune of having me respond to you with factually beneficial information to help ease the amount of confusion you're having on your journey.

But sure, lets talk about nuance.
By brodel34 Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:08 am
richie wrote:
brodel34 wrote:i bet your drums are trash and you don't know why. go use a pc, trendsetter.

There is a simple way to resolve these hot flashes of rage you're feeling when looking at the screen.

Simply apologize for having even started this thread in the first place. I mean really man, an ounce of common sense, simple math (you could've used your fingers to count) or even a simple google search would have answered your question for you.

Even as ridiculous as the thread title and question was - You were still bestowed the fortune of having me respond to you with factually beneficial information to help ease the amount of confusion you're having on your journey.

But sure, lets talk about nuance.

what rage? i'm perfectly calm.

your avatar tells us all we need to know about you. insert whatever joke you want to about the stock hardware on the 3000. the joke is you. clearly.

you genuinely belong on this message board. i mean that.
By brodel34 Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:16 am
apologize for making this thread?

some people said 12 disks and some said 1. some said not to use it. does that alone not justify the discussion.

mods and admin... you allow people like this on your forum? congratulations on letting an ignorant migos trap demographic overrun your mpc 3000 forum. very classy. **** this website.
By richie Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:24 am
brodel34 wrote:your avatar tells us all we need to know about you. insert whatever joke you want to about the stock hardware on the 3000. the joke is you. clearly.

I think you're confusing me for Charles Randolph.

I've kept to the topic of why using a SCSI2SD is only to your advantage at the end of the day.

I never shared any opinions in this thread in relation to the sound characteristics of the MPC 3000 as that isn't the point of the thread.

And what the f*ck is wrong with my avatar? You mean to tell me you don't like MPC's, pizza, fried chicken, booty, iced out fronts, cash and zip drives? Are you retarded?
By Lampdog Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:45 am

brodel34 wrote: **** this website.

The WHOLE website?

You out yo league Pot’na.