Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By Dusty Snares Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:08 am
bizon wrote:I have os 2.02. I don't know if there is big difference between them.

I personally think the system layout and menus were better on os2.12 and sampling screen was way better on os2.12 I regret switching.
By mr_debauch Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:36 am
but the pad mutes and not losing sequence data when you go into the sample screen is nice....

check around ebay. you might find a copy on there... and i believe 2.14 is the exact same thing but it includes scsi support for those with the expansion.
By Dusty Snares Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:35 am
mr_debauch wrote:but the pad mutes and not losing sequence data when you go into the sample screen is nice....

check around ebay. you might find a copy on there... and i believe 2.14 is the exact same thing but it includes scsi support for those with the expansion.

is there a way to change the license name on os3.15?
By mr_debauch Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:27 pm
Dusty Snares wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:but the pad mutes and not losing sequence data when you go into the sample screen is nice....

is there a way to change the license name on os3.15?

i believe you would need to text edit the eprom image on a pc. if you had an eprom reader/burner you might be able to