Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By Nacho Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:49 am
Hi, I am new to this forum, I have had an MPC w3000 for more than 20 years. A year ago I took to install LCD screen, mini sd and OS Vaixili 3.50, the problem is that now sometimes without just cause it seems to be "hanging", all the lights stay on without responding to any command, having to turn it off to get it back to work, does anyone know what is happening ?.
Thanks and regards :(
By mkdos Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:08 pm
Sounds like something is loose. Replug EVERYTHING in, I've had this exact problem but on my 60 and it was because one cable was slightly cockeyed in a slot. I'm assuming it's the plug that provides power to the mobo ;)
By MISTER MPC 3000 Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:53 pm
Strange things soemtimes happen when you install new things in the 3000. For example when you install the Vailixi 3.5, or change the sensors and pads, or jog wheel, and so on. Why? Because for these installations, you have to remove some boards, unclip some clips, etc, and sometimes, a false circuit happen or some threads touch threads they shouldn't. It happened to me. I opened my 3000 hundreds times. So when something strange happens like this, reopen the mpc and check the clips, threads, etc., then turn it on again. The issue should disappear. For more issues or tutos, watch my Youtube channel, the Bible of MPC 3000: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXskm ... rSDALGWbAg