Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By amenphetamine Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:48 pm
What's up peeps, as the title says this one is about v1.12 OS for our beloved MPC60.

There is not much known about this OS as all of the earliest versions found everywhere start at v2.12..
However I was lucky enough to get this obscure OS in one of my MPC60s I used to own couple of years ago.
You can check out my old photos of it here and here (feel free to follow me/add comment over there).

I've had quite a few people over the years asking me about this OS and to sell/share it with the world.
So after all of those years I'm happy to report that this OS has been archived and I've decided to share it everyone.
You can find the .bin dumps over here.
You can also find more MPC60 dumps (and many many other for another machines) on the archive's main homepage.

Enjoy!
By mr_debauch Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:49 am
nice. i remember seeing pictures of the different menus and screens years ago... they seemed to have added quite a bit in 2.12.

i wound up getting that vimana os when the ebay guys in france started copying and selling eproms years ago. that one is actually pretty solid. i remember how pissed off clint got when he couldn't mark up the prices anymore with his resale business :lol:
By fobedafied Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:27 am
mr_debauch wrote: i remember how pissed off clint got

LOL. :popcorn:

he was the lone crusader against the distribution of the M.I.A. Rohan' OS IIRC. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

then he locked the thread. to unlock it, comment, and lock it again... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

on some Limpdicc type schit/. :wink: Image