Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By Triple_A Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:29 pm
Just heard Rohan died. This is very, very, strange. The first thing we here about him in years is he has a new OS release coming out, the 2nd thing we hear is he’s dead. Hmmm. No disrespect intended, but, to me this takes weird to another level.
By Spod Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:50 am
Apparently the reason this surfaced close to his passing is that Rohan and his friends finished it off in his last few days. Looking forward to hearing the full story and the details of the new OS.

He disappeared due to being bummed out at the level of piracy of his chips. Doesn’t explain not shipping paid for chips, but there you go. He was sick for a long time.

RIP Rohan, a legend who gave new life to the greatest sampler ever made.
By acid kalle Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:00 am
puh! sad to hear that he passed away. this is the first time that i hear this. I was lucky to one of the last ones to recieve the OS from him.
cannot believe that mansell labs will release a new os.
Any news on the features?
indeed this is strange....
By Triple_A Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:37 am
Rohan passed away and there will not be an update to this software. Rohan was very sick for quite a long time before his passing. I know people who were his close friends. May Rohan RIP.
By Triple_A Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:34 pm
Hey Lamp!

I bumped into an old time friend of his a few months ago and he gave me the low down. I know a few people who were good friends with him. It was very sad that he got so sick, and even sadder about his passing.

Hope all is good with you Lamp! My 20 year anniversary here is in a couple of months, great to see this place is still going. Take care bro
By Lampdog Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:37 pm
Very sad to hear. Rest in Power Rohan.
My first clue that something was up was when people started complaining about support, purchases, not receiving the product. I was thinking “that’s not typical of Rohan, something is going on, but what?”

Just passed my 20yr mark here too! It’s been a LONG ride. Very bumpy 10yrs ago, I had given up, disappeared for 1yr, came back to take a hit(s) from the forum crack pipe, again.
:lol: :lol: