Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By JUKE 179r Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:03 am
No joke though... I think Teddy Riley has got the 3000LE #0001.

If not Teddy, then my money is on Ray J having it. :lol:

By 7 1 4 Beats Fri May 01, 2009 9:08 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:No joke though... I think Teddy Riley has got the 3000LE #0001.

Someone told me I think it was Bruce Forat that Dr. Dre has the MPC3000LE #1. I know Bruce said Dre has 25-30 MPC3000's.
By Cousin Ched Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 pm
kebzer wrote:Dilla was the only producer that made people love his records without even knowing he was behind them. That's pure magic. People are still driven by his beats solely and don't give a **** about names. Who else actually achieved this?

The only good thing that came out of his death was that a huge part of listeners and beatmakers had finally realized who was creating all that music.

By the way, it's completely retarded a producer to be called "overrated" when he has been acknowledged by EVERY SINGLE beatmaker in this game. Nobody said he was the best. But he has a very good chance to become the most influential ever. If not already.

I am an official TRIBE head and I knew TIP made Wordplay....SIKE. Dilla was nice. Nicer than all....NOT. Nice in his own right...YES. HE is in the same convo but not a step above all. Honestly after reading about Paul C, Large Professor has to get credit for sharing what Paul gave Ultramagnetic to the rest of the world.
By mr_debauch Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am
7 1 4 Beats wrote:

Someone told me I think it was Bruce Forat that Dr. Dre has the MPC3000LE #1. I know Bruce said Dre has 25-30 MPC3000's.

which is great you know... I can picture not having to walk more then 3 or 4 feet if you get a beat idea. I wonder if he only keeps them as spares, or has he ever set them all up and done some kind of mega mpc3000 thing.

that is why i hate most of the hip hop interviewers. They never ask the questions i care about hearing.
By MarlonMcfly Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:16 pm
I don’t know who has 0001 but here’s the rumor…Roger Linn has it…He also gifted the first few to close friends…As fas as I know…I have the lowest in circulation. I own 0003…which is 3000 backwards (How cool)✊
By huh? Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:34 pm
That’s fact. One of Dre’s engineer posted a picture (I think around 2016 or 2017) on Instagram of Dre’s studio storage and it was just FULL of MPC 3000 (both OG & LE) with a bunch of external Iomega 250 Zip drives and MOTU audio interfaces. I think this was around the time when he was using the 3000 heavy

7 1 4 Beats wrote:

By Tussle Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:16 pm
POSTAL wrote:i think dr.dre has number #1. Normally the top doggs get first dibs on new products. Its funny cause they have the same kind of posts on the minimoog forums.

Nope. Guy is japan last I saw.