Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
Bysilversurfer1919 Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:29 am
im usuing logic 6.0 and im trying to figure out why when i play the pads my sequncer will record what ill play but i wont hear the mpc sound generator when i hit playback in my sequncer. any tips?? :wink:

By elmacaco Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:43 pm
computer midi out tp MPC midi in?

The manual covers this application, go through it then if you have problems come here.
Bysilversurfer1919 Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:55 am
well I can now play my drums from my keyboard controller but not the pads. if I go from out from interface to into my 60 and out from 60 to into the interface my mpc 60 will go berserk it will send keep sending midi on and off messages and ill have to reboot logic for it to stop or reset the mpc. N ow if I go out to into the interface it will record the pads regardless of what midi channel i have set. man i dont know what else to do I followed the instructions in the manual. In one of the the steps it does say something about changing note numbers for the pads in the midi screen option 1. and now i have local and soft thru to off where my mpc is out to in seq and out from seq to into my mpc and they are in the correct positions and i have set tyhe midi channel correctly now this is all messed i hit a pad more than onc enow i sound off 2 sounds sounding off notes to pads they are not even assigned to. ny suggestions????? thanx. :?:
Bysilversurfer1919 Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:26 am
forgot to say when going out of mpc to in to the seq it will record the pads but no sound.

By elmacaco Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:18 pm
mpc out to midi interface in,
midi inerface out to mpc midi in 2,
keyboard controller to interface in #2 OR to mpc midi in 1.

soft through to on,

try it now.