Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By MPC-Tutor Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:56 pm
The first battle will begin on Saturday 11th Feb, started by es-k. He'll post up a topic with his chosen sample and battle specific rules.

I will be giving the winner our 'Sound of the Underground' drum collection (over 2000 drums).

Subscribe to this entire forum to receive updates when new posts are made, and check out the main FAQ sticky for all the general battle rules.
By b.read Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 pm
Awwwwwww shnap.....exciting shit, fellas. :D
By bliprock Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 am
padlock wrote:word.. wheres michael buffer when you need him

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMBLLLLLLLLLE

Err i think thats what ya sampler is for :D so sample it for us and send me a copy as I always thought michael said that in such a great way that I want it sampled. We should all get it and start every entry with it maybe... well maybe not but i would. :lol: kinda sets the scene
By bliprock Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 am
pppfftt sample clearance. Who said anything about sample clearance. i have a feeling the song to flip will not be cleared either, but i could be wrong, will wait and see. Does not concern me much though. I do feel you and your right but sometimes, I sample and not care, as i play live not release stuff yet. Can play these samples live but not publish. And yes i believe if its on soundcloud it then is somewhat published and is against copyright.
By padlock Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 am
i was just saying a fun fact for the day.. i could care less about samples and copyright n that shit..

michael buffer is covered for that line just like any recording artist is all i was saying mane.

:wink:

:lol: