Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By B.A. Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:27 pm
I sent my entry in earlier this morning. I woke up early and recorded it, did a rough mix and sent it in before going to work, I almost didn't make it in on time :lol:. It's all good though, it was either that or I would have missed the deadline by the time I got off work.
By bliprock Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:22 pm
I just sent mine in. You should write a automated response email for emails received so people know it is in. Just a little HTML form with the MPC-Forums Official Beat Battle pic and yes confirmed your entry is received, that gets sent back to us and then we know we are in.
By marland Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm
Just sent it - it's not great (it's really, really far from great) but to be honest it's the first thing I've finished for a while and it's been a good way to start learning the MPC.
Good luck everyone - I'm looking forward to hear what you people with talent have done :)
By ArKyve-31 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:45 am
Well there were a total of 29 beats, and the deadline was less than 5 hours ago, the beats will be posted tomorrow afternoon. We had to rename them properly (too many "solid" beat or "beat battle 1" titles and load them to the soundcloud, the poll will be released with the beats in a new thread.