Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By bliprock Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:38 am
thats New York time right? i mean EST for america ? time zone difference is all.
es-k wrote:thanks - i figure it's relatively simple.. easy.. so u could make some quick loops with it, or pull out some dope single notes, stretch, pitch, etc... yea there's lots of dif ways this could go 8)

yeah that comment made me laugh a lot. Only because its like instructions for the people who have no idea i guess. Or inspire those that are jaded maybe... just made me laugh. i will shut up now

lmao yea you're right, i didn't really need to say that.... :lol: :lol: or shouldn't need to, at least
By es-k Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:10 pm
cyrus wrote:really aint feelin the vibe of this sample - no damn breaks except for the intro the rest got some damn percussion shizz... but i flipped it anyways. cant wait!!!

oh btw, we have a running limit, but what is the minimum?

thats the fun part!! flippin stuff you wouldnt normally flip.. that why i like these type of battles at least.

no real minimun time limit.. but i'd assume youd want to mess with it as much as possible
By logick Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 pm
This is a hard nut to crack, an if everyone goes for the first 20 seconds of the track it's the easiest part to chop, but im goin for a different vibe on this sample, but it ain't easy with this one. i give props to es-k for this brutal battle mentality for the first round, this is no holds barred shit, an i love it. pzzzzzzzzzz.