Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By logick Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm
jibber wrote:
logick1 wrote:
sciguy wrote:Just submitted my entry - it came out a lot better than my first BB entry, but I still didn't have as much time as I would have liked.

did you share it with the group on soundcloud coz i've just posted my beat an i can't see any other entry's on the page. It looks like i'm the only one.

We'll keep all beats hidden until the first day of voting, then all beats will be made live on the forum soundcloud page.

:wink:

I had a hard time flipping this sample and i think the little beat i came up with sucks monkey balls... i didn't get some decent groove going and ended up with... well, i'm not satisfied at all!! :|

...but for the sake of these battles, i've submitted it anyway... :twisted: :lol:

i like you're way of thinkin mate, but u submitted it anyway good luck to you bro.
By Tee Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm
jibber wrote:
I had a hard time flipping this sample... i didn't get some decent groove going and ended up with...
...but for the sake of these battles, i've submitted it anyway...

+ 1 :roll:
By DJ Hellfire Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm
jibber wrote: :wink:

I had a hard time flipping this sample and i think the little beat i came up with sucks monkey balls... i didn't get some decent groove going and ended up with... well, i'm not satisfied at all!! :|

...but for the sake of these battles, i've submitted it anyway... :twisted: :lol:

It's all good! As long as you still participated! Otherwise it would have been Image for you!
By jibber Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:00 am
:lol: :lol:

I hope nobody got executed! :mrgreen:

On a serious note tho, i'm surprised we haven't got more entries this time.
By DJ Hellfire Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:34 pm
jibber wrote::lol: :lol:

I hope nobody got executed! :mrgreen:

On a serious note tho, i'm surprised we haven't got more entries this time.

Oh, there are plenty of dudes that have been executed! Just check my previous battle: viewtopic.php?p=1175501#p1175501

I'll have you know that I am also the originator of the soundcloud battle! :twisted:
By jibber Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm
Can't you people read?! :?

Deadline for entries is March 6th 6PM EST.
Voting Ends/winner announced: March 9th 6pm EST.
Next Battle posted by Winner: Saturday March 10th
By B.A. Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 am
jibber wrote:Can't you people read?! :?

Deadline for entries is March 6th 6PM EST.
Voting Ends/winner announced: March 9th 6pm EST.
Next Battle posted by Winner: Saturday March 10th

What?! Damn! my bad, I also though I had til tomorrow to submit my beat. It's basically done too, I was just gonna put some finishing touches on it tonight and submit it (I have to create a soundcloud too tonight, yup that's right, I don't know why I don't have one yet :? ). I don't know how the hell I miss read the deadline, that just killed my mood right now :( . My fault :oops: . Well good luck to those who read and followed the rules and submitted on time. Damn it! Maybe I can put a link to my soundcloud on here so ya'll can at least hear what I came up with, if that's cool?