Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

N/A
9%
18%
12%
N/A
N/A
18%
6%
9%
9%
N/A
15%
3%
By OriginalProducer Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Even though the drums are a bit sloppy in places

you're right ! after relisten there's something about the drums ! but i like the atmosphere .
By Coz Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:45 pm
The vibe and vocal samples make it the most distinctive IMO.
By Chaos Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 pm
Coz wrote:Even though the drums are a bit sloppy in places, I voted for Chaotic Times. 8)

Hah! :D That was my dumb ass trying to play 8 bars of drums in one go on the MPC without quantise or step edit. After a bunch of takes I was all ready to throw the MPC out the window and said "f**k it, that's close enough". I figure the only way I'll get better at finger drumming is to keep practicing.

Thanks for the vote. 8)
By sciguy Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm
Chaos wrote:
Coz wrote:Even though the drums are a bit sloppy in places, I voted for Chaotic Times. 8)

Hah! :D That was my dumb ass trying to play 8 bars of drums in one go on the MPC without quantise or step edit. After a bunch of takes I was all ready to throw the MPC out the window and said "f**k it, that's close enough". I figure the only way I'll get better at finger drumming is to keep practicing.

Thanks for the vote. 8)

Same here, but I decided to make the whole thing sound glitchy, so my horrible finger-drumming doesn't really matter. :D
By Borat Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 pm
Sasquash is my favorite, I like those drums and nice chops! The beat from Logick1 is really nice too, it's a close second for me
By DJ Hellfire Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:36 am
Did TrakMakesDaBeats change his beat? It's first and only has 4 plays and has an upload time of 5 hours ago, which would be 2:30 pm today. I also don't remember hearing it yesterday while listening to the first 4 beats! :?
By DJ Hellfire Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:12 am
Had to go with Verysickbeats! Wow! Those drums, bass and organ did it for me! Crazy! Sample has some weird off key-ness to it but for some reason I liked it! Great job son!
By biggs Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:05 am
Nice beats....u guys really working....I did one also but I'm having trouble recording as my cubase is not functioning properly cant seem to get anything recorded.

Ill still post it up when i do get it recorded....course it will probably be to late for the battle but ill still give you guys a listen.
By Chaos Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 am
DJ Hellfire wrote:Had to go with Verysickbeats! Wow! Those drums, bass and organ did it for me! Crazy! Sample has some weird off key-ness to it but for some reason I liked it! Great job son!

I loved everything about that beat. I felt kinda bad, because it was the second one I listened to and thought "I'm voting for this one, I don't care what any of the other beats sound like."

IMO Verysickbeats should leave this battlefield victorious with the corpses of me and the other competitors strewn about him. :lol:
By Tha_Skywalker Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:23 am
Beats that caught my attention:

I like the Chops on Sasquash Sparta beat but that Snare is way to loud.

The drums are nice on Tee's beat, the chops were kool too.

Beefinator beat is really kool cus its different. A little off beat at times but never the less it seems he really tried to strive for something new. The off beat thing kinda bugs me a little tho.

Verysickbeats That bassline mannn!!! That shit is ill!! I would've turned up the kick tho cus its being drowned out by the BASS.

Nocturs Beat was simple but it gets straight to the point and I like that, I really wish their was more change up in that beat tho but over its dope!

Tough choice, the beats were all good, Ima have to go with Noctur on this one tho, just cuss everything was on point nicely. Props to everybody else tho! Im really digging these beat battles we got a lot of talented folks on these forums.
By CellarDoor Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 am
Please stop uploading .wav Files. An mp3 between 192 and 320 kbps is good enough.