Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

N/A
9%
18%
12%
N/A
N/A
18%
6%
9%
9%
N/A
15%
3%
By MPC-Tutor Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 am
Ah, right, not thought about the possibility of a draw. First off, congratulations everyone!

To the joint winners - we need one of you to get the next battle started no later than Sunday!

EDIT - just noticed, is the member 'Chaos' Chaotic Times? I see you already posted that you're happy to let verysickbeats win this one? If everyone's happy with that, verysickbeats needs to come up with a new sample by Sunday.

Either way, Can you all work something out and let me know asap?
By sasquash Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Ah, right, not thought about the possibility of a draw. First off, congratulations everyone!

To the joint winners - we need one of you to get the next battle started no later than Sunday!

EDIT - just noticed, is the member 'Chaos' Chaotic Times? I see you already posted that you're happy to let verysickbeats win this one? If everyone's happy with that, verysickbeats needs to come up with a new sample by Sunday.

Either way, Can you all work something out and let me know asap?

Verysickbeats get my vote !
By Chaos Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 am
Tha_Skywalker wrote:
Chaos wrote:I'm happy taking second place. Verysickbeats deserves the win, his beat was tight.

Sudden Death!!!

:lol: It's on!

:mrgreen: I cranked out a SUDDEN DEATH track using the Jethro sample -->

By verysickbeats Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 pm
First, thank u all for the comments and votes. Honestly, i feel that the next sample should be given by the host mainly becuz i didn't TRULY win. I am a man of honor and i wouldnt feel comfortable choosing for the next battle. Thats my 2 cents...Peace!
By es-k Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:42 pm
sorry i missed this one!!! havnt been about to throw the head phones on and listen to all the beats and do a fair vote but theres fire here!!!
By MPC-Tutor Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 am
Okay, Chaos messaged me yesterday to let me know that if verysickbeats wasn't able to upload a sample, he'd up one by Sunday - I've not heard back from verysickbeats, so have asked Chaos if he'll sort something out today (Sunday).

I think it's important to underline this - please do not enter the battle unless you are willing to start the next one! That means having a sample in mind before you start working on the beat. Let's keep the momentum going with these battles!
By Tee Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:40 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Okay, Chaos messaged me yesterday to let me know that if verysickbeats wasn't able to upload a sample, he'd up one by Sunday - I've not heard back from verysickbeats, so have asked Chaos if he'll sort something out today (Sunday).

Yeah, I think he's a worthy winner of this round for sure. He's quick as hell and even uploaded a "BB#2 sudden death" shortly after the voting was over and Skywalker commented the tie situation:

Tha_Skywalker wrote:
Chaos wrote:I'm happy taking second place. Verysickbeats deserves the win, his beat was tight.

Sudden Death!!!
By biggs Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm
OK so I finally got the beat uploaded... it was done in time for the battle I just couldn't get it uploaded to my soundcloud...know it's to late but here's my entry for battle 2 just for a listen. peace.

By jibber Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm
Nice beat! I'm sure you'd have received a few votes for this... 8)