Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By noramoss Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 am
i'm already posted up for BB#3 HUNK-A-MANIA used the mpc 2500 Legooooo!
follow me on twitter @noramoss and follow me on soundcloud. i followed all 99 member.. the contributors and the moderates.. #TeamFollowBack

Last edited by noramoss on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
By peeping tom Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:04 am
Chaos wrote:The Battle Continues!

Here is the sample. I bought a turntable last week, am completely new at digging for vinyl and this comes from a dusty crate sitting on the floor in a record shop in Australia. You've been warned.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cs4dehkhnt8p92

Thats the best place for dusty crates, brah.

What part you from?

EDIT: IM IN YO! i'll beat down tonight.
By peeping tom Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:37 am
i got a rough flip down and spent about 2 hours programming in my unquantized drums.

i'll get home later, re-flip and smack down some bass :)
By Chaos Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:39 am
I'm gonna have to flip this one too, even though ethics and what-not prevents me from entering the battle because it's my sample. :)

peeping tom: I'm in Sydney - been mostly trying record stores near the CBD
By peeping tom Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:26 am
Chaos wrote:I'm gonna have to flip this one too, even though ethics and what-not prevents me from entering the battle because it's my sample. :)

peeping tom: I'm in Sydney - been mostly trying record stores near the CBD

ahh cool man. I dont know any shops in syd only Perth and Albany eh. Wa kid.
By sirparksalot Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:57 am
Just posted mine waiting for it to be approved...nice work so far everyone! Cool to see how we all flip things different.
By jibber Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:10 am
Some amazing entries so far! Mine won't really compete, but it's still some of the most fun i've ever had making a beat... i need more time! :D
By redpony Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 pm
Another cool sample. One modest proposal - you might want to place the deadline in the thread title. This almost threw me off again. Regardless, this is pretty awesome. Kudos all around.