Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

17%
N/A
4%
N/A
4%
N/A
26%
13%
N/A
4%
N/A
4%
9%
N/A
N/A
4%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
13%
N/A
By OriginalProducer Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 pm
i have voted es k cause he has talked about my beat :mrgreen: for me this is the best flip and the best variation 8) 53Pta is close second
By -niN Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:08 pm
^which one's yours?
By peeping tom Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 am
-niN wrote:Paradoxau ...

hey brother dont feel like you'll hurt feelings by dropping negative feedback, constructive criticism is hard to come by these days, and always respected.

Dox
By marland Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 am
I voted for Es-K - that was my favourite - they were all pretty cool though.

My wife laughed at Chaos' comment "Felt like an 80’s cop show or something" - she thinks I'm stuck in the 80's - and she's probably right :lol: .

Mine was constructed entirely from the sample and a 1K - no other samples or instruments used.

I'm enjoying these battles - they're helping me to learn the MPC way after years of computer sequencing. Maybe I'll even manage a beat that sounds like it comes from this century one day.

Peace
By Coz Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 am
Avigil was the only one that made me want to get out of bed and turn my gear on! Great track. 8)
By sirparksalot Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:40 am
es-k wrote:deserved it!!!!

Oh shit....just looked at the poll and was kind of floored that I won. Thanks guys, and thanks ES-K, I have listened to your stuff ever since I got into making beats a couple years back, and to get the kind of compliments I have from you(and of course everyone else) means a ton, for real. I will go looking through my samples tonight....I have a few ideas, but will think about a few different genres for you guys before I decide...should be up tomorrow definitely. So again, thanks, and good job to everyone who flipped that sample. I am looking forward to the next one I can participate in....these are really fun and get people involved that normally wouldn't be.
By peeping tom Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 am
Congrats man! Look forward to hearin the samples!
By marland Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 am
Congrats dude - looking forward to flippin' your sample :D
By Tee Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 pm
Damn..

Time flies and I totally forgot about the deadline for voting... :oops: Sorry.. :wink:

Anyway, I think many did a good job on this one, but the best beats where made by es-k and 53Pta. IMO they truly where in their own league. Sick shit!
I had a really hard time diciding who of the two I was gonna vote for, but i might have gone for 53Pta on this one. I just love the overall atmosphere in his beat, although es-k's beat had many awesome flips and change-ups. Maybe too many for one 2min. beat??

Great battle!!!

Good job Central Parks! (that kick you used is PHAT) Congrats on the win!
By -niN Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:06 pm
peeping tom wrote:
-niN wrote:Paradoxau ...

hey brother dont feel like you'll hurt feelings by dropping negative feedback, constructive criticism is hard to come by these days, and always respected.

Dox

no, I kinda liked that one, just didn't know what to say, so I just dropped the name :lol: