Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

N/A
N/A
N/A
3%
3%
17%
N/A
N/A
9%
23%
3%
14%
6%
N/A
N/A
N/A
9%
3%
N/A
N/A
3%
N/A
9%
By sasquash Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 am
My vote goes 2 Borat!!
Chaos-Thx 4 your feedback i try this week end to tell more about other tracks!
By Coz Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:13 pm
By jibber Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:24 pm
It was certainly not easy to decide for a beat this time around, there were so many good ones! In the end i voted for BrigadeHipHop.

I'm quite busy with my new hardware atm (ASR-10), but maybe i'll join again the next round.

Peace! 8)
By -niN Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:57 pm
How come my Beat isn't in the poll??? :?
By -niN Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:32 pm
:lol: ..that would be nice..
But really tho.. kinda sucks not to be in :| Is it possible to fix that??

A lot of good beats again. really hard to decide.
By -niN Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:42 pm
ah well..
Thanks for the fix. :)
By TYPO Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 am
Love this battle the best yet. Listened to all the tracks nice work.I am going to have to give my vote to BlipRockHustler That funk is undeniable.
By MPC-Tutor Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:52 am
Congratulations BrigadeHipHop!

Can you confirm your forum username - is it 'brigade'? If so, I can get those drums sent out to you asap :)

Right, to business. You need to set up the next battle, so get that sample ready and post up no later than Sunday, but preferably Saturday! Let me know if you have any problems and I'll get it sorted for you - I've also sent you a message via Soundcloud

Tank you to everyone who submitted and voted - please enter the next battle, and once again niN, apologies for messing up the poll. :cry:
By AntonPD Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am
oh shit
too late to vote!!
off the record: i vote KLC!
By Brigade Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Congratulations BrigadeHipHop!

Can you confirm your forum username - is it 'brigade'? If so, I can get those drums sent out to you asap :)

Right, to business. You need to set up the next battle, so get that sample ready and post up no later than Sunday, but preferably Saturday! Let me know if you have any problems and I'll get it sorted for you - I've also sent you a message via Soundcloud

Tank you to everyone who submitted and voted - please enter the next battle, and once again niN, apologies for messing up the poll. :cry:

Hey MPC Tutor... Yes my username is Brigade. Thanks for the opportunity. Peace
By Brigade Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 am
Ayo thanks to all the guys who listened to my beat, left feedback, and voted. That is much appreciated. I had a lot of fun doing this and I am stoked to start the next one.