Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By es-k Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:48 pm
DerSimi wrote:is somebody using a daw in combination with the mpc for his beats? :?:

MPC-Tutor wrote:* Currently, you do NOT need to use an MPC in your beat - however in the future, we will definitely be running special battles that will have an MPC requirement. But generally speaking, Battles are open to everyone.
By sirparksalot Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 pm
After I uploaded mine I went snooping to see how everyone flipped theirs.....man, there are some crazy beats this time!!!! Looking forward to hearing them all!
By bayken Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 pm
Made a quick Disco-Style Beat, used only my MPC1k and Akaizer for timestretching the sample :wink:

But i have at soundcloud not the same username than here in the forum, i hope it makes no difference :roll:
Last edited by bayken on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ill-Green Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm
When Tutor said only 7 entries, I decided to make a beat during breakfast. I know we had plenty of time but life goes on.

Not my greatest beat, but the type of beat I make at the studio just to experiment minus effects. First time I recorded it.
By jibber Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm
I was thinking the same thing... had other plans, but only 7 entries is clearly not enough!

I don't know if i submitted too late, but i made a beat in the last hour on the MPC500 and just uploaded it and shared it to the group. It's not a great beat, but i hope it still made it onto the list! :D :mrgreen:
By eliko Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm
OpinDraconis wrote:
DerSimi wrote:is somebody using a daw in combination with the mpc for his beats? :?:

Only using my MPC 1000.

How? I tried to chop up my samples on my MPC 1000, but it said memory incufficant. I got the 128MB ram too...