Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By sirparksalot Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 am
Ill-Green wrote:Alright, I'm in. Might be my last battle for now, got too many collabs to fulfill and my own projects on top.

Bring your sister :twisted:

Haha, yeah man!! I'm really hoping someone plays off on the whole sister thing and flips those vocals.
By peeping tom Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 am
haha that song is creepy mang, some straight up Tasmanian foolery going on there!
By IMNICE Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:00 am
crossings wrote:IMNICE... you're not supposed to post the beat here... you gotta send it to the soundcloud group so that no one hears it until voting time... instructions are in the first post... :mrgreen:

Damn I messed up, I should have read the rules first. I'll get down on the next one. Good luck everyone.
By ArKyve-31 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 pm
IMNICE wrote:
crossings wrote:IMNICE... you're not supposed to post the beat here... you gotta send it to the soundcloud group so that no one hears it until voting time... instructions are in the first post... :mrgreen:

Damn I messed up, I should have read the rules first. I'll get down on the next one. Good luck everyone.

Just delete it from your previous post and then submit it, there is no prize or money involved in this battle so I don't think anyone will get pissy over it.
By IMNICE Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 pm
Just delete it from your previous post and then submit it, there is no prize or money involved in this battle so I don't think anyone will get pissy over it.[/quote]

Cool that's what I'll do...Thanks
By -niN Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm
Got mine done. No last minute entry for me this time :lol: ..
By sirparksalot Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:31 am
peeping tom wrote:haha that song is creepy mang, some straight up Tasmanian foolery going on there!

:lol: Yeah, I heard that bass line and it caught my ear, then i noticed dude was talking about his sister and just started laughing
By crossings Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 am
IMNICE wrote:
Just delete it from your previous post and then submit it, there is no prize or money involved in this battle so I don't think anyone will get pissy over it.

Cool that's what I'll do...Thanks

yeah, man... that's what i was suggesting... to just edit your post and submit it to the soundcloud group instead... i don't want you disqualified or nothing, homie... s'all good... :mrgreen:
By lelandchapman1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 pm
sirparksalot wrote:
peeping tom wrote:haha that song is creepy mang, some straight up Tasmanian foolery going on there!

:lol: Yeah, I heard that bass line and it caught my ear, then i noticed dude was talking about his sister and just started laughing

This song is not about his sister. Its about a boy he thought was a women.
"she was 15 and fair and so shy" "took me home and turned out a guy"
"how could you treat me so wrong" "I thought for a women you where to strong"
LOL!
really... listen to the lyrics.
By sirparksalot Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 am
lelandchapman1 wrote:
sirparksalot wrote:

This song is not about his sister. Its about a boy he thought was a women.
"she was 15 and fair and so shy" "took me home and turned out a guy"
"how could you treat me so wrong" "I thought for a women you where to strong"
LOL!
really... listen to the lyrics.

Oh wow....hahahahaha!!!!!!
By Toothflesh Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:09 pm
got mine in to, as a real beginner i hope i get good feedback instead of people slashing the shit out of this beat :D
By OriginalProducer Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:09 pm
Hi everybody ,
i posted my beat 2 day ago, no news, i hope that everything is OK.

yeah it's ok you will receive a response near the end of the entry of the battle
By Toothflesh Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:08 am
I uploaded my beat to souncloud but the volume went down allot, how can I prevent this cause when i play the mp3 on my pc it's ok.