Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

32%
4%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
8%
N/A
28%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
16%
4%
N/A
8%
N/A
By crossings Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 am
this was a tough decision, but the beat by manicbeats123 was the one i kept going back to... so i voted for manic... props to each and every contestant though... i'm always looking forward to hearing all the entries to each battle.
By one.two. Fri May 04, 2012 4:23 pm
Voted for Verysickbeats' very sick beat. Don Blake killed it as well.
By crossings Sat May 05, 2012 4:42 am
congrats to manicbeats... i voted for you and hadn't realized you'd never even posted here before. :lol:

it's sad to see how little of a crowd these battles are drawing though... only 25 votes total? :?
By thomrob Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 am
crossings wrote:...
it's sad to see how little of a crowd these battles are drawing though... only 25 votes total? :?

Got 20 entries though.
I'm more interested in the beats then the votes anyway.

8)

One thing MPC-Tutor could do if he wanted to encourage more vote participation is pin up a notice on the various MPC boards (500-5000) letting everyone know that this is going on and that everyone can vote.

There are probably a lot more people on this board who would vote but just haven't clicked on the Production Skills forum to find this.
By -niN Sat May 05, 2012 12:48 pm
Dammit! Missed the votes.. Had problems getting onto soundcloud ( for some reason) thought I'd get around to it, but ended up working :|

a well... I think I would have went for Funkydrops..
By jibber Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm
Missed the voting too, but really amazing beat by the winner, congrats! :!: